Saturday, July 12, 2014

The WHY: Updates Updates Updates :) LEVEL UP!!

My sister recently uploaded her end of our pictures when we went to Surigao!!! I'll be updating most of my Surigao posts then!! :)) Plus I'm keeping up with the remaining to do blog posts afterwards. There's a ton of movies, food places and stuff I wanna share pa. 

Also I tried writing for IMDB a while ago for a movie I liked. Personally the experience was enlightening. I was limited to 1000 words only. I used to think I could never reach that quota but apparently I could and when I did, It was surprisingly engaging yet disappointing at the same time. I have so much to say and there's the good and bad in that. All in all, I'm going to try to practice the "less is more" concept from now on. Just making things concise, short and straight to the point. Everyone has to step up sometime in their life right? I'm making this one mine. It's time to level up.

No comments:

Post a Comment