Saturday, July 19, 2014

The WHAT: FM's TAYC "Kiwi Ice cream"




So I talked about my family mart ice cream experience with their raspberry flavor back in june. Now I'm back for their Kiwi flavor which I vowed I'd try. 

It was post gym day (naks) where I usually tend to be hungrier than usual. On my home, I passed by our usual kanto and after eating some innards (atleast 4 sticks) and 2 toknenengs (eggs wrapped in flour) I still felt hungry. But this time, it was for dessert. 

Remembering how (badly) I wanted to try the Kiwi flavor back then. I rode a jeep straight to UP town center.


After buying and consuming the Kiwi flavored treat, this is what I have to say. It was delicious. Everything that I was looking for in flavor (that the raspberry lacked), I found in Kiwi. The taste is really hard to describe and I'm sure I'll forget about it in the future but to put it in perspective, it has a fruity taste. Not too sweet and it had the sourness in it which I really liked. The flavor is something like candy to me and I really really liked it. Its still milk based but you barely notice it. And most of all, you can tell it was made with quality ingredients and not all sugar. I even finished the cone which I don't usually do, just cause there was some ice cream on it.

Delicioso

I just wish there were more Family Mart shops built around the metro and more specifically here along katipunan because I don't like that I have to ride a jeep or take long strolls before I get my ice cream fix. It's so taxing but on the otherhand, the ice cream is worth it anyway and I get to lose the extra calories I just ate when I get it, so yeah I'm kind of ambivalent about the whole thing. haha

I will definitely buy me some more in the future. Try it out for yourself (While the flavor is still available) and tell me what you think. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment